The Estate Parties
375 De Fashion St.
Plantsville CT 06479
You are invited to the first of many enjoyable lifestyle parties. parties start from 8pm till 2am each day. Only people on the list can attend the event. If you would like to bring a friend or friends you must call in advance. Adam & Mildred 914-659-0102 if you have reserved a room checkout is 12 noon. Depending on availability you can extend your stay with us. Speak to Adam or Mildred for details.
We recommend everyone attending gets tested before the events for Covid 19. This will help put you and other attending guests at ease.
1. No Means NO (This is simple, be nice and always ask for Consent and discuss together what things you might want to do. All parties involved have to consent if someone says no that means no!!! We will also have people walking around making sure everyone is having a good time and enjoying the no pressure atmosphere.
2. Bring Your Own alcohols, Condoms, Lube and anything else you need. Bring more than you think you need. We do have some condoms and lube but not enough for everyone just us.
3. Age, drugs, & clothing Rules. Every one must be 21 and older to attend. No Illegal drugs are allowed on premises. We do have an outdoor smoking area for anyone that wants to partake. No one is allowed to get overly intoxicated. We reserve the right to tell anyone that they had enough and if needed to tell them to leave or sleep it off in one of our rooms. We own the place, and put easy going rules in place to make everyone have a good time and be safe at the same time.
4. Voyeurs Have to Stay Quiet. If you want to watch, you are welcome too, just keep your hands to your self and be quiet and respectful.
5. Stick to What You're Comfortable With. We are a no pressure atmosphere enjoy what you like if you feel uncomfortable with something you don’t have to do it you’re in charge of your own body.
6. Clean Up Your Own Messes - All of Them. This is self-explanatory if people expect to come back to our parties they must be clean and neat this is our home please respect it.
7. Touch Base with Your Partner Throughout the Evening. Make sure you and your partner know your limitations and know the rules you have between each other.
8. Remember to Be Hygienic. This is easy always be clean make sure to clean yourself during the party also try to be shaven and have all your areas that will be exposed to be maintained.
9. Covid 19 and virus Prevention measures. We take pride in our Estate we have the place professionally cleaned from our people on a regular basis all floors and surfaces bleached all beds and bedding soaked in bleach and washed. Before entering the party your temperature will be taken. Everybody’s temperature has to be a normal range to enter. Everyone is also required to sign a release form protecting the estate the owners and everyone else entering the party.
10. Safe Play. Everyone is required to play safely and use protection, please keep your self and others safe. We do have limited amounts of condoms and also masks. We request that people use masks and protections for there own protection. We want everyone to have a good time and also be safe at the same time. We will have an assortment of cookies, cake, bagels and more. We will also have mixers for the alcohols you bring. The over night guest are welcome to bring food and cook with Mildred in the large kitchen. We have a new Grill outside also by the pool. I think we will have hotdogs and hamburgers one of the days, if you are staying over and want something special, you are welcome to bring almost anything and we will try to help you.
Most of all if you have any special requests or needs just give us a call any time 914-210-0918.
Some clubs demand that you bring a gift for your host, we just demand that everyone has a great time, but We do like gifts, so if you want to bring a gift We would be happily Aroused to except.
We can’t wait to meet all of you and have some great parties and explore our wild and crazy sides together.
Xoxoxo oxoxox and more...
Adam and Mildred
General Release Of Liability Form
I, ____________________________________________ HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN ANY/ALL ACTIVITIES being conducted at The Estate Party Kampcoe Properties LLC 375 De Fashion St Plantsville CT including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault. I CERTIFY that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I CERTIFY that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity. I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity. In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this activity, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
• I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Adam Levine The Estate Party and/or their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents, and the activity holders, sponsors, and volunteers;
(2) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT OF MY OWN FREE WILL.
Releasor’s Name & Signature
Releasee’s Name/Stamp and Signature